Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Deathly Hallows trailer has been leaked!

http://www.worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=16023

I am very, very excited for these movies! I really need to reread the book, though. All I can remember is that they spend a long time camping out in the woods, a lot of people die, and I think I pretty much remember the last two or three chapters (I'll refrain from details in case anyone - inconceivable as it may be - hasn't yet read the last book).

Unrelated note: I've started a third blog, about the wedding/marriage-planning process. Check it out, I need some followers!


(Added 24 March) - I guess that Deathly Hallows trailer has been available for a long time. I didn't take the time to read what that website has to say or to check dates, but it seems that the trailer is included when you buy the Half-Blood Prince DVD. Oh well. I only saw it for the first time a couple of days ago. And it gives me goosebumps.

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited!!! haha, I shed a fair amount of tears for that book. And I loved the last few chapters, so epic!!

    ReplyDelete