Monday, June 28, 2010

I'm so tired of boxes and bags!

Last night, Jordan and I made another trip over to my parents' house to get some more of my stuff. I think this time I really do have almost all of it, at least the things that were in my room. The place is looking pretty good, but we really can't start decorating and playing designer much until I get the rest of my things put away. At this point, it's mostly clothes, which isn't too bad. I've got a big box of old mail and bank statements and papers from high school that I'm not sure what to do with.

Our two beautiful bookshelves (courtesy of our priest, Father Paul and family) are looking pleasantly full of books, although a couple of the shelves need some slight repair.

Later today I have a promising job interview lined up. I'm beginning to get a little stir crazy just hanging around the apartment all day, plus we'd like to have more money. Wish me luck!

1 comment: