Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I'm feeling pretty lame right now. The day has been pretty normal, nothing bad has happened. It's just one of those days where my thoughts start to snowball until I feel overwhelmed, and bummed.

My parents and little sister are moving to Idaho next week. My older sister is going back to California, and school will be starting soon. I'm not really looking forward to school starting. I hate the countdown of the final days of summer, knowing I only have so much time left with family and friends before everyone either moves away or becomes insanely busy.

I guess it's normal to just want to sit around and enjoy the summer days with my new husband, but I've been beginning to feel like I haven't been very productive since . . . well, since we got back from our honeymoon. Granted, settling into the new place is a process that still isn't finished, but there are so many little things I've been putting off, like mailing thank-you cards or setting up times to hang out with my friends who are among those leaving the state early next month.

It makes me wonder if I truly spend my time well, when every time a big change comes along, I'm always dwelling on what-ifs and wishes that there was more time to spend.

No comments:

Post a Comment