Sunday, December 13, 2009

Just a little something

I'd like to post more pictures in my blog. After all, I am a visual-learner type of person. I sort of think everyone is, really.

What an unexpected semester this has been. I know I keep talking about it, but it's because I can't stop thinking about it.

Music theory final Tuesday. Sight-singing final Thursday. Hopefully lots of talks and hugs and goodbyes with friends in between. Tomorrow morning I'm going to Target to get some stuff for Christmas gifts I'm putting together for the cast and crew of "The Dining Room" and for my lovely Torrey group, Gregory of Nyssa. I usually feel really bad at stuff like this; planning, gift-giving. But these might actually turn out nice. We'll see. I'm still bad at planning, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment